Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym equipment

Options
  • 22-02-2013 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I recently placed an order online with a company based in Northern Ireland ,

Completegyms.co.uk

Web site looks very professional. Sadly they are far from professional. The first time I rang their sales number to enquire about my order I just got a hello. He hung up and when I rang back he mentioned the companies name. Anyway long story short I being trying to contact him for the last week with no luck. What are my options, I haven't received any goods, the amount of the order was €291 . I'm ringing their main sales number and it just rings out. Now my alarm bells are ringing. What are my options, I paid with my visa debit card and the order was placed on the 4th of February with a 10 working day delivery promise thanks.

I'm going to post this in some of the bodybuilding forums to see if any of them had dealings with this guy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

30 Day PIECE of mind on all purchases . . hmmm

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

There is mention of them on this page, from a guy with a high post count
    http://www.esnpro.co.uk/woah-what-s-happened-to-cpr-t3790.html

Delays might be just in the nature of these gym places. The irish place www.irish-lifting.com was taken over and got bad press from delays in getting stuff in. It is now run by the original owner and meant to be fine again.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭southeastg

I've no problems with delays, especially when ordering equipment like this. My issue is with someone saying that they will get back to you on 4 separate occasions and not. If he said it would be delayed at least I would have know what was going on. Now I have a major problem, he won't answer the phone. How can you be understanding about that, he has my money tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 darkest knight

Hi
    I also ordered equipment worth €171 from Completegyms.co.uk on the 4th of February

my story is the same after a month of phoning this company someone finally answered the phone and promised delivery in the next two days, I have heard nothing and they wont answer the phone or respond to email.

I was just wondering if you got your equipment ?

Hi
    I also ordered equipment worth €171 from Completegyms.co.uk on the 4th of February

my story is the same after a month of phoning this company someone finally answered the phone and promised delivery in the next two days, I have heard nothing and they wont answer the phone or respond to email.

I was just wondering if you got your equipment ?

No mate still haven't got anything, I wouldn't even bother trying to contact him , I went to the bank to see if they could get my money back, I haven't heard anything from them yet. Bloody cowboy !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 darkest knight

ya mate i'm doing the same with the bank at the minute just have to wait now and see if i have any luck with them....i won't hold my breath..

Got my money back last week , through the bank

Advertisement