Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Unlocking - Dundalk (or Louth)??

Options
  • 22-02-2013 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking to change my phone network but would have to spend another €50 in credit before they would give me the unlocking code (would probably be a lot of hassle also).

So was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere in Dundalk (preferably) or Louth that does phone unlocking.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Hi,

Looking to change my phone network but would have to spend another €50 in credit before they would give me the unlocking code (would probably be a lot of hassle also).

So was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere in Dundalk (preferably) or Louth that does phone unlocking.

Thanks.

I'd recommend unlocking it online.

I used http://www.unlock.ie to unlock 2 phones (Samsung SII & Nokia Lumia 800) that I had. After paying I had the codes within 3 or 4 hours. Great service.

There's lots of other sites around that do it, but that's the one I've used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A guy in Williamson's mall does it.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭admcfad

Hi, there is also the shop at The Square that does that, he is a few doors up from the Talk To Me phone shop, I found him to be cheaper than the crowd in Williamson's Mall, he charged me €20 to unlock my phone. But don't go too early in the morning he does not open until 11.30 or so.

Advertisement