Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody able to suggest a good business phone with decent internet allowance?

Options
  • 22-02-2013 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Anybody able to recommend who is supplying good business phone contracts with at least 2gb of internet per month.

Don't want to be paying any more that 30 a month.

Many Thanks,
    -W

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Is it just for one phone?

What type of phone are you looking for?

Would you consider payg?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I don't know you'll get great discounts on one phone unless your making a lot of calls. All of the companies can now offer bundles though, so if you can get your landline, internet and mobile from the one company they should be able to do something for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Woody_FX

Davy wrote: »
    Is it just for one phone?

What type of phone are you looking for?

Would you consider payg?

I use an iphone. I buy an iphone 4 8gb secondhand, or if one comes as apart of a good contract then that could work aswell.

PAYG is more hassel, but are there good PAYG deals with data?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Woody_FX wrote: »

PAYG is more hassel, but are there good PAYG deals with data?

Yes, 15gb with three for €20, calls are premium though so depends how many minutes you need. 3000 texts are included. You can setup an auto topup each month to come from your bank card

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Woody_FX

Davy wrote: »
    Yes, 15gb with three for €20, calls are premium though so depends how many minutes you need. 3000 texts are included. You can setup an auto topup each month to come from your bank card

That is a lot of data! 3000 texts... I doubt I send 30 texts a month.

• Advertisement
Advertisement