Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Majestic Map Pack

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Are they included with the Legendary Edition?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Are they included with the Legendary Edition?

Yea the map pass came with that didn't it? I think it covers 3 map packs , so crimson, majestic and another one in a couple of months probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Yea the map pass came with that didn't it? I think it covers 3 map packs , so crimson, majestic and another one in a couple of months probably.

Thanks for that Mickeroo...I have lost track of what extras were made available with the LE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

anyone get to play these maps yet? just have them set to download now myself, hopefully can get in some game time on them tonight

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    anyone get to play these maps yet? just have them set to download now myself, hopefully can get in some game time on them tonight

Been playing free for all on them for the last hour, plenty of fun so far.

• Advertisement

played them last night and have to say i enjoyed them, takes a while to get to know their layout and where people congregate but they are good fun, played both team and FFA, delighted to see FFA back in the mix, was great fun. are they going to be applying FFA to all maps in 2 weeks?

played them last night and have to say i enjoyed them, takes a while to get to know their layout and where people congregate but they are good fun, played both team and FFA, delighted to see FFA back in the mix, was great fun. are they going to be applying FFA to all maps in 2 weeks?

Yeah, as far I know FFA will be available to everyone in 2 weeks. I'm guessing we'll see the likes of Haven, Solace, Adrift & Abandon added into the playlist.

is it just slayer in FFA at the minute or is there plans to introduce other games, oddball and regicide into the mix of FFA? is there any other potential to put into the mix?

is it just slayer in FFA at the minute or is there plans to introduce other games, oddball and regicide into the mix of FFA? is there any other potential to put into the mix?

Not heard anything about Oddball, but Regicide is already in the playlist, just might not have gotten voted in when you were playing. There's also "rumble pro" where you can't use your custom loadouts and there's no ordinance or radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sonmi_451

il have to jump back into sum halo for these maps !

• Advertisement
Advertisement