Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 14 (Well, actually it's Madden 25)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I think LT slows the player down, but make the spins and jukes more exaggerated.

Edit: Here ya go

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news-updates-gameplay/article/madden-25-run-free

and

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news-updates-gameplay/article/run-free-producer-video

Looks class!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

You have a much larger choice of audibles now and for someone like me who is terrible at understanding plays it just seems easier to read! The scoreboard and menus are a lot sleeker and faster. The gameplay I think seems to flow a lot better than M13

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

where should this be in demos-new releases right? cant seem to find it on my xbox for some reason

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

thank you :D:D

• Advertisement

need xbox live gold to download it aparently :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

cant help you there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I did all the training games, which were fun, I love that ****, glad to see it back.

Playing away, thinking, "Yeah I like this, its pretty damn good."

*Breaks off 30 yard TD run from the read option with Russell Wilson*

OMFGI****INGLOVETHISGAME!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I did all the training games, which were fun, I love that ****, glad to see it back.

Playing away, thinking, "Yeah I like this, its pretty damn good."

*Breaks off 30 yard TD run from the read option with Russell Wilson*

OMFGI****INGLOVETHISGAME!!!

Looks like Mikey is going to choose the Raiders for Terrelle Pryor then :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Completely forgot the demo was out, off to download but away for the next couple of days so wont have much chance to play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Downloading the demo as i type but i feel at the speed its taking to download :confused:, The demo for madden 15 will be available

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MontyChips

I am too waiting for it to download. Looking forward to giving it a crack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

The demo so far is pretty good.
    Glad the individual drills aspect is back and hopefully this will replace the boring and long winded practice option from this years career mode.
    Run teams are going to dominate, passing is good made a bit easier by how toned down the ballhawk system is.
    Defence no longer just knives thru the O line
    Commentary is a rehash of a lot of last years stuff which will become annoying very quickly. Also the Cpu still calls a timeout at 1:01!!

Plus the inclusion of Madden Share, where the community can share their own homemade players/playbooks/rosters/stadiums etc, makes this a must buy

And thats only after 2 games!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Sounds like they've made it a more offense dominated game....I don't like the sound of that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

have'nt had a chance to check this out as i cant download the demo :mad:, it downloads to about 40% then cuts out saying i cant download it, not impressed

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭tgdaly

guns4all wrote: »
    Run teams are going to dominate

Not true. Offense may win games, but defense wins championships

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

tgdaly wrote: »
    Not true. Offense may win games, but defense wins championships
    not really anymore tbh, don't think any of the sb champs in the last few years had a top 10 D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Would be good if a few people could post in the Madden thread over in the american football forum so that it could stay towards the top.

I'd leave it until the game comes out and the NFL season is getting started, more likely to get some people jump in then. No one even has the game yet.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

no reason we cant do it now and in a couple of weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Exactly. Just don't let it slide too far down.

Some players ratings being tweeted out today,friday and monday.
    So far

@AdrianPeterson is one of three 99OVR rated players in #Madden25 with 97 SPD, 99 ACC, 98 AGI & 98 TRUCK.

@AaronRodgers12 is the highest rated QB in #Madden25 at 98 Overall. 95 THP and 95 SAC are big reasons why. Cc: @packers

Megatron has to be the other

Megatron has to be the other
    Ya has to be,not sure on the other maybe JJ Watt?

confirmed its megatron, Watt wont be far off tbh

Willis and Revis are options too,

Ya Megatron
    Megatron @BigplayCJ is the #1 ranked WR in #Madden25 at 99 overall. Say hello to 95 SPD, 97 CATCH, 99 SPEC CTH, & 98 JMP

They also gave C2J 99 speed rating

yep not surprising... should come in handy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Duno if this has been put up or no yet but thes are top players in position.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000230232/article/sneak-peek-at-the-madden-nfl-25-ratings

Quarterback
    T-1. Aaron Rodgers: 98 (6)
    T-1. Tom Brady: 98 (4)
    3. Peyton Manning: 97 (2)
    4. Drew Brees: 96 (11)
    5. Matt Ryan: 94 (17)

Running back
    1. Adrian Peterson: 99 (1)
    2. Marshawn Lynch: 96 (24)
    3. Arian Foster: 95 (8)
    T-4. Ray Rice: 94 (13)
    T-4. Jamaal Charles: 94 (20)