Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 14 (Well, actually it's Madden 25)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Just read on NFL.com that fans will get the chance to vote on which player/s get ratings boost each week!
    Dunno if this is a good or bad thing!

http://www.nfl.com/maddenrankings

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭Justin10

guns4all wrote: »
    Just read on NFL.com that fans will get the chance to vote on which player/s get ratings boost each week!
    Dunno if this is a good or bad thing!

http://www.nfl.com/maddenrankings

That is terrible news.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Teeebow will get a boost every week. Doesn't bother us though as we will be locked in once we start our online franchise.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Got a despatch notice from games Nash, should have it tomorrow.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

me too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I also got my dispatch email. I haven't been this excited about a new game in a long time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I hate you all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Me 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

When we will ye be starting this guys? Want to play but know I wont be able to pick it up for 2-3 weeks

Starting fairly soon but if you are sure you will be getting it, let helimachoptor know and you will get to draft a team around spot 26 or so and you can join when you get the game.

First regular season game will be week of September 16th.

Full details here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057012390

• Advertisement

I'll definately be picking it up, just working a lot of nights atm. Last years was the first madden I've not bought in 8 years

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just got my Dispatch email from Pat :D

Tomorrow is looking like a great day, Wife and baby hopefully get home and Madden 25 arrives.

Whose up for a friendly tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Me five, unfortunatly I live in Donegal so i'll get my copy in a fortnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just got my Dispatch email from Pat :D

Tomorrow is looking like a great day, Wife and baby hopefully get home and Madden 25 arrives.

Whose up for a friendly tomorrow night

wife and baby (new? congrats) home and u think ur going to be allowed play madden 25? best wife ever!!

Well lads the postman has arrived and so has Madden 25!!! :-), let the fun begin.

yeah gufc its a new baby, and yeah im lucky the wife has no problems with the xbox, as long as im not annoying her shes happy ;-).

There doesnt seem to be an online code on the sheet inside the box to play like there is on other games.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yeah mine has arrived too, will check the code thing now

Yeah mine has arrived too, will check the code thing now

Doesnt look like we need the code

my 1st TD on the new game goes to Desean Jackson........in a way i wish it had been Coby Fleener.

my 1st TD on the new game goes to Desean Jackson........in a way i wish it had been Coby Fleener.

Nothin but a cheat !

• Advertisement

I'm going to struggle big time on defence in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Milena Itchy Cow

I'm going to struggle big time on defence in this.

I would advise turning heatseker tackling on

Re the online code, EA announced that they were scrapping online passes just before the xbones original unveil when all games were profile locked, with a new head of the company they couldn exactly turn around straight away and be like....eh....actually....still keeping codes....

Just got the game and the memory stick as per the offer. Cheers Pat, great service as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Paully D wrote: »
    Just got the game and the memory stick as per the offer. Cheers Pat, great service as always.

agreed it was my 1st time getting a game with pat and it definitely wont be my last. excellant service.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I hate you all

Ahem...

I think it's safe to say there will actually be defeats to CPU teams this year. Man, they are tough!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Paully D wrote: »
    I think it's safe to say there will actually be defeats to CPU teams this year. Man, they are tough!

Plus I understand that the number of times games are started has been reinstated once again so no restarting of CPU games numerous times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

IT'S HEEEEEERRRRREEEEE

thanks again Pat great service will defo order from you again!

Advertisement