Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is a nice restaurant in carling ford to eat in

Options
  • 22-02-2013 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi I'm organising a hen party... I need to book a meal but I have no idea what the restaurants in carling ford are like... Any suggestions???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Try P J O Hares or McKevitts in the centre of the village.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Google tells me that Carlingford is in Louth, so off to the Louth forum this thread goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

Fitzpatricks?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

My preference would be Magee's or the kingfisher. Fitzpatricks is very good but a 15min drive from Carlingford, they do run a courtesy bus so it may suit depending on numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Carlingford has several good restaurants; I would be inclined to put the first two suggestions (PJ's & McKevitt's) near the bottom of the list.
    Kingfisher, Bay Tree and the Bistro; I've found them all very good in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

My preference would be Magee's or the kingfisher. Fitzpatricks is very good but a 15min drive from Carlingford, they do run a courtesy bus so it may suit depending on numbers.

These two with magees being the better imo.
    Really lovely places, like 30seconds walk from the pubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

magees without a shadow of a doubt. lovely steaks and seafood aswell.

Advertisement