Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPU Cooler needed this weekend

Options
  • 22-02-2013 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Would any PC builders in the city have a spare stock CPU cooler for an intel Core i3 or i5. I'm building a PC for the bro and he needs it by Monday. The chip I got arrived today with no cooler. So that is a Socket 1155 (socket 775 would do in a pinch)
    I'll collect it and give you a few quid of course.
    C.

Mods: This is a request for a local resource. Please don't move this. I'd rather not get the ten responses of "Oh I have three. I'm in Swords/Rathmines/Castleknock"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jased10s

i think i have an i5 stock one here somewhere from my i5 , never used. let me have a lookie in me bits and bobs bucket.

yes have one.

PM on de way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Have a artic freezer pro 64 here doing nothing. :D

oh feck off i was first :P

lol only jkn , mine is the stock intel one you get with an i5 .

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭cL0h

Thanks a million jased10s

Big thanks to jased10s who is going out of his way to totally sort me out. Stock was what I was after. I'm putting one of the new Sandybridge Pentiums in it and it is obviously not going to be OCed so anything else would be overkill.

jased10s wrote: »
    oh feck off i was first :P

lol only jkn , mine is the stock intel one you get with an i5 .

lol. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Have you tried maplan over by the Eye cinema?

he got one.

Have you tried maplan over by the Eye cinema?

Would touch them with a barge pole ever notice how expensive they are? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭cL0h

jased10s wrote: »
    he got one.

Yep . Totally sorted. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

All's well then. Adverts has a wanted section, but since this was urgent. A once off.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement