Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arlington lodge

Options
  • 23-02-2013 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear about this place? I saw pics and it looks like the junkies have taken over

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

mozattack wrote: »
    Anyone hear about this place? I saw pics and it looks like the junkies have taken over

Haven't looked in on it for a while but last time I saw it properly was maybe 6-8 months ago and the ground floor was boarded up and the gates padlocked. Shame really, nice building.

You got a link to these pics you saw?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Sorry I don't.

I saw them on the phone of a guy who acts as security for the receiver. There were around 4 pics, one with a table full of syringes and others with bedding beside the stairs etc. Not quite Ard Ri but was on its way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

mozattack wrote: »
    Sorry I don't.

I saw them on the phone of a guy who acts as security for the receiver. There were around 4 pics, one with a table full of syringes and others with bedding beside the stairs etc. Not quite Ard Ri but was on its way
    Has anyone told the K Team yet? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

What's the story with Arlington Lodge does anyone know? Their website is still active and according to that it was closed due to a fire but will re-open?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭decies

No

• Advertisement
Advertisement