Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW27 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Saints og:

Disaster for Southampton. Davide Santon crosses from the Newcastle left, left-back Luke Shaw tries to half-volley the ball clear but succeeds only in blasting it straight at Jos Hooiveld and the ball bounces off the defender on the six-yard line and into the net. That is terrible luck for the Saints.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Tevez goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

tevez silva assist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

well aguero is fecking useless this season.

Devia wrote: »

Yeah very annoying. He's always racking up points on my bench yet the week I need him he doesn't play.

EDIT: He's on.

At least that's a point. Frustrating alright that any week he scores he was on bench and the week ya want him he's dropped.

I'll have a dilemma now on what 7 to play from my front 8 when Sissoko comes in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Well that's Aguero gone from my team, very expensive 2 point player

darego wrote: »
    well aguero is fecking useless this season.

I wouldn't mind but Chelsea have been absolutely terrible today,City don't even have to play well and are winning.Apart from the penalty Chelsea have offered nothing in attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

roryc wrote: »
    16 points with 7 still to play including your captain?? You're way above average.

I'm on 19 with 3 to play! Bale, Mata and Zab. Think I'll probably jump slightly up the rankings tonight, then fall spectacularly tomorrow if Sissoko, Aguero, Clyne or Puncheon scores big.

Today's score doesn't really matter, a lot depends on how many players you have left to play.

Didn't work out too well for me... Of the 5 people playing today, they returned 6 points...:(

Edit: 5 points, Ramirez just got booked...

Aguero off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Santon and Lambert dragging me up to 28 points with Bale to play. Would be delighted to hit 35 points this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Hopefully this will mean Azpillcueta will play next week.

RVP is my highest scoring player so far with 8,everyone else has a max of 2.Still have Bale,Dawson & Demel left.Need some kind of miracle score tomorrow night to drag me up from 20 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Presume everyone had ditched tevez at this stage? Great differential if anyone had him

Another Super Sunday for me. 17 points from Lambert, Zabaleta, Puncheon and Mata sees me finish up today on 31.

Hoping Lambert will get some bonus.

Bale left to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

29 with 3 to play, might make 40 which will be about par!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Lambert, Sissoko, Zab, Clyne and Mata get me up to 40 with Bale left to go. Decent gains this week I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

48 with bale left

shocked I did well this week
    thanks to evra hart lukaku and lambert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

26 with Bale and possibly Demel left. Another bad week.

Debating getting rid of RVP now. Him and Pog out for Lambert and Cisse, who both have good runs coming up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Scraped 37 after a 4 pointer taken off,expect Rafa to get 3 BP's and maybe Sissoko to get 1,a respectable 41 then hopefully...

As with others we all have the RVP dilemma now but i expect to stick with him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

29 with Bale left! ...oh and Demel:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

42 points so far pre bonus, Le fondre to come off the bench to make it 43, and hopefully demel to come on or else I only have 10 players.

Demel and Bale left to play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

54 with noble to play. Happy enough, as cazorla should get 3 bp, lambert 2/3bp and sisoko might get 1 bp . Noble to play but don't expect much there.

Some very good scores on here. I thought my 31 with Bale to go was good.

buyer95 wrote: »
    54 with noble to play. Happy enough

You aren't easily pleased are you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

34 with bale and demel left, like most. pissed off with aguero though but i'm going to give him one last game against villa, not making that fecking mistake again after taking tevez out v villa before crimbo

It is all set up for those fearless folk who captained Bale,it looks like he will get a bucket load of points the way every other captain choice failed miserably...

I wouldn't say RVP failed miserably, I'm happy enough with 8 points. Along with two clean sheets from Evra and Zab this trio bagged me 19 points.

The problem was my other 7 players returned 7 points.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Thank the gods for Sissoko and Zabaleta

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

had a feeling puncheons place was under threat the new manager was taking him off early in a few games. He went up in price so that's it he's gone for sissoko.

• Advertisement

8 looks good in relation to others this week but in general 8 is a pretty poor return for a captain choice.

Advertisement