Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW27 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Im bang on the average of 32 with Bale and maybe Demel, only dropped a small amount so happy enough considering the week that's in it and some of the other scores floating about! Going to have to try and make sure im boxed off for GW29 , but looking at the fixtures on the FPL site i currently only have RVP and Evra without a game but im sure that will change! What other teams may be affected??

Everton and Arsenal if Everton win their replay, and Fulham and Chelsea if Chelsea win their replay, not sure if anyone else!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Raf32 wrote: »
    Everton and Arsenal if Everton win their replay, and Fulham and Chelsea if Chelsea win their replay, not sure if anyone else!

Ah balls, (excuse the pun!) Right i really need to think this through so! That means ill have another week with potentially 5 bench warmers with the way my team is at the moment! Thats the majority of my big hitters out that week if that happens, who do you even replace players like that with ha?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Ah balls, (excuse the pun!) Right i really need to think this through so! That means ill have another week with potentially 4 bench warmers with the way my team is at the moment! Thats the majority of my big hitters out that week if that happens, who do you even replace players like that with ha?

I know im in the same situation, hoping Everton and Chelsea get turned over :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Assuming we'll all be able to put out a guaranteed 11 next week it seems the most sensible thing to do is to ensure that you have 2 free transfers for week 29, there is unlikely to be 4 games off I think but it's possible, bearing in mind the dgw's to follow it would probably be worth settling for a mediocre week 29(hoping for the best of course)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Raf32 wrote: »
    I know im in the same situation, hoping Everton and Chelsea get turned over :pac:

Trying to keep gw29 in mind for the last few weeks. If all 8 clubs miss the gameweek, I'll be missing Walcott, Mata, Zabaleta and Van Persie but that's it. One transfer and I'll be fine.

I reckon Arsenal, Everton, Chelsea and Fulham will have a DGW in GW36ish, and the other clubs (United, City, Wigan and West Ham) will play the Wednesday of GW29 if they cant play the Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

And Giroud?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

GetWithIt wrote: »
    And Giroud?

out the door last night. waster.

EDIT: The more I think about that transfer, the more it annoys me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FutureGuy wrote: »

out the door last night. waster.

EDIT: The more I think about that transfer, the more it annoys me.

Don't talk to me about him either. I brought him in with both wildcards. Never again.

#THFC team tonight: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Caulker, Vertonghen, Parker, Dembele, Lennon, Bale, Holtby & Adebayor

West Ham team - Jaaskelainen, Reid, Nolan, Jarvis, Carroll, O'Brien, Collins, Demel, Diame, J.Cole, O'Neil

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Demel starts

WEST HAM Jaaskelainen, Reid, Nolan, Jarvis, Carroll, O'Brien, Collins, Demel, Diame, J.Cole, O'Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Demel starts and the world of Fantasy managers let out a collective sigh of relief for the 1 pont he is likely to bring to their teams this week! Happy days! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Demel starts! Amazing scenes.

Massive stroke of luck for us there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Demel starts and the world of Fantasy managers let out a collective sigh of relief for the 1 pont he is likely to bring to their teams this week! Happy days! :)

1 point if he's lucky....could easily be a big fat 0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

thunderdog wrote: »
    1 point if he's lucky....could easily be a big fat 0

Could easily be 6 if Bale isn't in the mood .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Jax Teller wrote: »

Now that you mention it a 0-0 wouldn't be too bad. Have O'Brien Dawson and Bale

Jax Teller wrote: »

Allardyce is a master at setting up teams to get a result. I agree with this.

West Ham could easily get a point.

Bale scores, 1-0.

Demel assist haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

monkey boy does it again :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,341 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

BAAAALLLLEEEEE!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

perfect demel assist bale goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,341 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

perfect demel assist bale goal

So there'll be no assist for that goal?

Demel really is terrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

**** off Bale..ggggrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!!

Penalty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Rival in my league brought Carroll in this week. He must know something we don't.

Why isn't Nolan taking penos?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

That just made Nobles absence worse :mad:

Needed to play him twice this season and he's missed both games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Hon Captain Bale, should make 50 this week now, unless he gets sent off.

• Advertisement

Would love if it stayed as it is. 7 + bonus for Bale + an unlikely 2 points for Demel. Will leave me on 35 for the week.

If Spurs score anymore it will kill Demel's points and if it's Bale scoring it helps those who have captained him too much...

Advertisement