Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man found in Hotel Room

Options
  • 23-02-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Has anyone heard about some man found dead in a hotel room in Talbot Hotel in Carlow yesterday afternoon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

GARDAI have launched an investigation into the death of a man after his tied-up body was found in a hotel room.

Mystery surrounds the circumstances of the death of the man, named locally as Colm Kavanagh.

Mr Kavanagh, who was in his early 40s, was discovered in a room of the Talbot Hotel on the outskirts of Carlow town.

Link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Christ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

leeomurchu wrote: »
    Murder not suspected yet he was bound?

Something similar to Michael Hutchences death maybe?

I wonder who the missing person is?

We can all speculate but would it be fair to any of his family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I'm not too concerned with the circumstances; my thoughts are with his loved ones.

This is a forum built around discussion and speculation obviously it's sad for his family and my sympathies go out to them but I doubt they're going to be on this forum giving us an explanation..

So what was your point?? You obviously came to this thread looking for details also.

No but they could read this forum and get quite upset over speculation from people who don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Also if this does turn into a murder case then the thread has to be closed for legal reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 957 ✭✭✭leeomurchu

Super-Rush wrote: »
    No but they could read this forum and get quite upset over speculation from people who don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Also if this does turn into a murder case then the thread has to be closed for legal reasons.

ah this forum is becoming a pain in the arse.

I'll not buy the paper anymore I mean I might upset someone by trying to find out what's goin on in the world. :eek:

I'll wait to read about it in the paper.. oh wait I'm not buying that anymore ffs:rolleyes:

ah this forum is becoming a pain in the arse.

I'll not buy the paper anymore I mean I might upset someone by trying to find out what's goin on in the world. :eek:

I'll wait to read about it in the paper.. oh wait I'm not buying that anymore ffs:rolleyes:

You're completely missing the point.

We are not a Boards is not a newspaper its a discussion forum. We have to be sensible about things. You might want to speculate as to what happened to the man but you can do it in the privacy of your own home not on a public forum where members of the mans family can read whats being said. Its called having respect.

You're completely missing the point.

We are not a Boards is not a newspaper its a discussion forum. We have to be sensible about things. You might want to speculate as to what happened to the man but you can do it in the privacy of your own home not on a public forum where members of the mans family can read whats being said. Its called having respect.

Sure you may aswell close the thread so :rolleyes: Are papers not also a pubic forum??

I think you may be missing the point of a public forum.

I'm no longer interested now. Sympathies to his family I've removed comments regarding his death.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Surely you are intelligent enough to see the difference between something being written in the paper and you gossiping on an open forum ?

Sure you may aswell close the thread so :rolleyes: Are papers not also a pubic forum??

I think you may be missing the point of a public forum.

I'm no longer interested now. Sympathies to his family I've removed comments regarding his death.

Great attitude to have.

Can't gossip so I don't want to talk about it.

• Advertisement

Great attitude to have.

Can't gossip so I don't want to talk about it.

How is having an interest gossiping you idiot. :rolleyes:

Do you even live close to the hotel. I'd be interested to know if there's a murderer walking around the town.

I don't want to talk about!!! what are you on about. I have no interest in discussing it on boards with idiots like yourself is what I meant.

Some moderators really are priceless. Keep up the good work boards.

Look forward to you pm you numpty. :mad:

Leeomurchu banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

An Aer Lingus employee and Gardai say no foul play was involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

What i get from the reports is that a Local man was found bound in a hotel room in the town and another person he was with the night before has not been found, but foul play is not suspected. Going from the name and description of his car the mans facebook and gaydar/grindr profiles can be found.

Advertisement