Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran Album

Options
  • 23-02-2013 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Received a present of an Ed Sheeran album there a while ago. Used to play it in my car and somehow, I only just noticed it's missing 4 songs? It has 16 songs listed but only 12 on the CD. Apparently the 4 songs are "bonus songs" but I'm clueless with this stuff as it's probably the first CD I've gotten in my life as I use other means of getting my music so I don't know if the 4 songs are supposed to be missing or something and you get them somewhere else? It seems a stupid idea but it's the only reason I can think of as to why songs are missing from it... It says Deluxe Edition on the front as well.

Don't have any receipts either as it was a gift :( What do I do? Any one else have similar experiences with an album they bought?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I don't know anything about Ed Sheeran but it sounds like the wrong CD was put in the case. I'd say the album originally had twelve tracks when it was first released but was re-released with bonus tracks. Your CD has the cover of the new edition of the album but contains the original CD that didn't have bonus tracks. It was most likely a mistake in the shop where the CD was purchased. These mistakes happen a lot.

There should be a serial number on the spine of the CD cover and also on the CD itself. Check them to see if they're the same number. If they're not you have the wrong CD.

I'm not sure what you can do apart from telling the person that bought you the present that the wrong CD was in the case and asking them if they would go back to the shop, or send it back to the website, where they purchased it and exchange it.

Advertisement