Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have a few Debit card queries.

• 23-02-2013 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭

I got my card cancelled after (stupidly) inputting my pin wrong 3 times. Exactly 14 days ago.

a.) How long til my account gets cancelled (Or does it even get?)

b.) How do I  go about getting it unlocked. 

c.) How soon will it be available for use once it's unlocked.

Been busy a lot and 2 weeks just flew by I never even noticed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Classic Rock Man,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Just to clarify is it your Verified by Visa password that was entered incorrectly online or the four digit card PIN entered at point of sale?

To have a Verified by Visa password unblocked, simply call 0818 365 365 and select option 6 then option 2. This will connect you directly to the Verified by Visa Team who will be more than happy to unblock this for you. Once it is unblocked the card will be available to use immediately.

If the four digit card PIN was entered incorrectly at a point of sale, you can unlock this at any Bank of Ireland ATM under the unblock PIN option. The card will then be unblocked immediately.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement