Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill and Mick's Crisps.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭skibum

Had a bag of their Thai sweet chilli a couple of days ago, very nice, just finished a bag of their cheese and onion, again very nice, good quality but for me Keoghs just pip them to the post.
    Only place I've seen them for sale is Dunnes Cornelscourt, must grab a bag of their salt & vinegar next time I'm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

How much are they.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Got a bag of the Sweet Chilli a couple of weeks ago. Nice flavour when it was there but inconsistent, a good portion of the bag was a bit on the bland side. Decent crunch to them however. Wouldn't rush to buy them again, though I might try the other flavours sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭deisedude

Got a bag of sweet chilli and very disappointed. Just tasted like cheese and onion :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 52,010 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Nah. I'll stick with my own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

what shop should i avoid?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Pete2k

Has anybody seen these lately? Every shop that had em no longer do. Gone out of business? Real shame if they av they were lovely...

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Pete2k

Has anybody seen these lately? Every shop that had em no longer do. Gone out of business? Real shame if they av they were lovely...

Advertisement