Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amending DD amount online

Options
  • 23-02-2013 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Have money going into savings each month. Want to change the amount online via 365 (handier than going into a branch) but cant seem to do this, only option available is delete a dd. Can I change amount online without having to go into the bank?

Thanks -:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Legislator

This is a standing order and not a DD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi flutegirl.

Thanks for your post.

Depending on the type of savings account you hold, the procedure to amend the direct debit amount varies.

If the savings account was opened up through your bank, you will need to send a written instruction to your account holding branch to amend the direct debit amount. Details of our branches can be found here.

If it is a 365Online savings account, you will need to contact Banking365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to amend the amount for you. Alternatively you may submit your request through the Secure Messaging Inbox when you are logged on to 365Online.com.

However, as Legislator has mentioned, if you have a standing order paid into your Savings account and you wish to amend the amount paid in each month, this may be done through your account holding branch or on 365Online.com.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Thanks a million guys, realised I should've said standing order, but thanks again for the replies. As it happens I will be near the bank in the morning (this is usually never the case!) so just as handy to go in.

Advertisement