Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smartphone package with unlimited calls included

Options
  • 23-02-2013 1:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

Would anybody know who would be best to go to. I am looking for a package with all you unlimited calls included for my new business. Therefore I don't need to look at my balance every day. As I am getting busier I am noticing this month that my balance is quite low and I have 3 weeks left! Once I went a little over and I was charged heavily. I am with emobile at the moment but am looking around.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

micromary wrote: »
    Would anybody know who would be best to go to. I am looking for a package with all you unlimited calls included for my new business. Therefore I don't need to look at my balance every day. As I am getting busier I am noticing this month that my balance is quite low and I have 3 weeks left! Once I went a little over and I was charged heavily. I am with emobile at the moment but am looking around.

Emobile had ( I don't no if they still have ) an offer of 35 includes vat a month all in, unlimited landline, mobile, data and text. Im on it and a good few people I know are on it as well. Ring them Mon and ask them about it. Don't mention you're a business or they will try and sell you their business offer of 50+vat for the same deal.

Hth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Wicklowandy

+1 emobile, cheapest out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Yep. I have it. Its 32 per month, as a business, you can claim back 23% Vat and it has unlimited data - well 15 gig.

You are also allowed to tether !!

I find it fine but on a run to Newry up the M1, I did find out of coverage spots.

Think it uses meteor signals.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Shoe in

I know someone who works in the business who can give you free advice.Feel free to PM me and I can give you her details.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Woody_FX

Has anybody got a link to that unlimited emobile plan for 35euros? I cannot find it on there site.

I can see the 30days package for 32euro, so what happens after the first month is over?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

They are no longer offering that deal, tried my best to get it for my mother but it was a definite no go. No harm trying though I suppose. Otherwise eMobile are still fantastic, I always recommend them to people

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Has anybody had any dealings with 3? They have a business deal for €45 with unlimited calls to Ireland and all you can eat data or €60 if you include the UK.

I rung, chatted to and went into the Henry Street store of emobile and they were totally uninterested in talking about a business package or changing my current deal. Actuelly they wanted to get rid of me asap even though 3 of them were free.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

The staff in the shop wouldn't be a major concern to me to be honest. I would be more worried about the network and the coverage it can provide.

Last time I was thinking about changing mobile phone company, I got a pre-pay SIM to try them out for a week. Saved me a load of grief.

The cheapest network in the world is bugger all use if you can't get a signal in your main locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

Has anybody had any dealings with 3? They have a business deal for €45 with unlimited calls to Ireland and all you can eat data or €60 if you include the UK.

I rung, chatted to and went into the Henry Street store of emobile and they were totally uninterested in talking about a business package or changing my current deal. Actuelly they wanted to get rid of me asap even though 3 of them were free.

I moved to 3 two years ago and find then perfect and for the first time with a mobile plan i pay exactly what i signed up to on a monthly basis unlike the past where no matter what plan i was on i always paid more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

Just on a further note, the business side does not give you discount phones. The iphone 5 will cost you about €250 on that plan

The Samsung Galaxy S111 will cost €80 with bill pay. Finding 3 months bills could be a problem as I usually throw them out once paid unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

I tried to get the sim only deal with emobile but they would not allow the payment to come out of a ltd company bank account. The name on the phone account must match exactly the name on the bank account. I was out in touch with their business dept but their rates were not in the running compared to Meteor who I am currently with.

I have the account in my name but put the bills into the company and dd it from company bank account without problem.

Just got great deal with emobile. The staff in Swords Pavillions are super efficient which makes a change from the Henry Street branch. If you have a eircom landline at home, they can give you a bundle with landline (unlimited calls to UK and Ireland), broadband, unlimited calls and texts and your smartphone plus 5GB or memory for only €80. They can split the bill for both landline/broadband and smartphone to both €40 each for myself and my father which saves us both money. Also if I sign a 2 year contract and as I have been with emobile/meteor for so long, they are going to give me the Samsung Galaxy S111 for free. For me there is simply not a better deal around.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Glenalla

I have the account in my name but put the bills into the company and dd it from company bank account without problem.
    Unfortunately they stated they could not do this for me as the names had to match exactly and it was an offer open to private individuals only not companies.

Advertisement