Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jerseys Wanted

• 23-02-2013 1:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭

Just in case any of you have or know where I can get 9 plain coloured S/S road jerseys in medium size.Preferably yellow,but white or any plain colour really.Want to use them for leaders jerseys for youth event.I can get them printed.So if any of you know anything thats going cheap I would appreciate it if you let me know.The kids love it when theres leaders jersies and a podium and all that kind of stuff.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

wav1 wrote: »
    Just in case any of you have or know where I can get 9 plain coloured S/S road jerseys in medium size.Preferably yellow,but white or any plain colour really.Want to use them for leaders jerseys for youth event.I can get them printed.So if any of you know anything thats going cheap I would appreciate it if you let me know.The kids love it when theres leaders jersies and a podium and all that kind of stuff.
    Thanks in advance

Decathalon in Belfast is good for that sort of thing, they have small sizes too. quality not great but by no means bad.

Advertisement