Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Line

Options
  • 23-02-2013 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of getting a land line in a new house, Terelton, Macroom, Co Cork is the closest exchange, will I be able to get any broadband services as well?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I was thinking of getting a land line in a new house, Terelton, Macroom, Co Cork is the closest exchange, will I be able to get any broadband services as well?

Thanks
    Hi Hunter Mahan

Unfortunately I have not been able to find this address on my system.Although eircom cannot guarantee broadband until a line is installed, activated and tested for broadband we can indeed give an indication of what is available in the area. Please contact Line installations on 1800242633 where they may be able to find this location and may be able to give you an indication on what is available to this area.

Regards

Al

Advertisement