Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

temporary hair colour

• 23-02-2013 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭

I need to dye part of my hair green for next weekend for a charity event, but my hairdresser doesn't have the dye, and is recommending I don't do it properly, I would need to go blonde first, then green, my hair is naturally dark, but with quite a bit of grey. Can anyone recommend a temporary dye that will wash out within a few weeks?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Try using the spray on green dye in a can. It's usually easier to get this time of the year owing to Paddy's Day coming around and it washes out easily enough with shampoo. Should find it in the likes of More4Less and Eurozone/Pundland-type shops. Failing that you could try Carrolll's Giftshop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Moved from tLL

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

I bought a set if hair chalks on groupon a few weeks ago, the set contains chalks for colouring your hair temporarily (they wash out after a couple of days). I'm sure green is one of the colours...check out dva Beautique hair chalks online

Advertisement