Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds in waterford

Options
  • 23-02-2013 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi, does anybody know where you can get leaving certificate grinds in Irish in waterford? Looking to do a post grad in primary teaching but need to sit my LC Irish first.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

You could always approach a school and see if they have any teachers willing. Apart from that, maybe the adult education centre? The waterford today has ads for tuition in Maths and a few other subjects....not Irish, but it might be worth checking the other papers? Good luck with it! If you do find somewhere let me know, it's something I might look at doing next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Mares88

You could always approach a school and see if they have any teachers willing. Apart from that, maybe the adult education centre? The waterford today has ads for tuition in Maths and a few other subjects....not Irish, but it might be worth checking the other papers? Good luck with it! If you do find somewhere let me know, it's something I might look at doing next year.
    Thanks!will ring a couple of schools Monday!

Advertisement