Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish grinds

Options
  • 23-02-2013 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi- would anybody know of anyone that gives irish grinds for LC Irish? I want to do a post grad in primary teaching but need to sit my LC Irish 1st.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Might be worth ringing some of the secondary schools

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Stayfrosty2

Mares88 wrote: »
    Hi- would anybody know of anyone that gives irish grinds for LC Irish? I want to do a post grad in primary teaching but need to sit my LC Irish 1st.

Would be interested but am carlow town based. Pm me if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 40 kel.lynch

Hi Mares88

Whereabouts are you based? I give grinds in Leaving Cert Irish - based in North Dublin

Cheers,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

kel.lynch wrote: »
    Hi Mares88

Whereabouts are you based? I give grinds in Leaving Cert Irish - based in North Dublin

Cheers,
    Welcome to the Kilkenny Forum.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

kel.lynch wrote: »
    Hi Mares88

Cheers,

Clearly not Irish geography. Personally I wouldn't send my child to someone who does not realise Kilkenny is over an hour from north Dublin. User banned.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
Advertisement