Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shortage of cow n gate comfort and aptamil comfort feeds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 conjob78

All supermarkets in glanmire, ballyvolane, blackpool, mahon, douglas, ballincollig out of aptimal comfort and cow& gate comfort. A friend finally picked some up in kinsale. Cow&gate hotline expect the supply problem to persist for the next two weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 conjob78

sam mc cauleys, pharmacies and Boots also out in these locations. That was today saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

It is very upsetting for some one who has s very small baby on comfort .
    Changing formula Can be be difficult if baby is very small.
    If it is a colicky child then the stress would be terrible on both baby and parents

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭Morph the Cat

We looked far & wide and found Superquinn in Northside SC (Dublin) had 16 units of Aptamil Comfort in stock as of last Friday (22nd). My wife bought 8 of them. Maybe call the store?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Nina123

Superquinn Blanchardstown all out of stock, said won't get new stock for at least 4 weeks. Anyone know of places I can pick it up in Dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

I just rang the cow and gate helpline. My son is 7 months and on the c&g comfort. I know i can move onto the follow on but i do feel sorry for people with younger babies who have just started on it and found it works for them.

Once i told her where i lived she gave me the locations (supervalu in - mallow, douglas and charleville) that have them back in stock and they should be in most places by the end of the week.

So if you know someone looking for it, then tell them to ring c&g 1800570570 and they will be able to let them know where they can find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Site Banned Posts: 166 ✭✭Cash is king

Anyone know whats happening with the Aptamil I was able to get C+G comfort but she won't drink it. We are at our wits end as we only have enough Aptamil left for two days.

Try the aptamil website and ring the care line. They should tell you when shops will have it in stock.
    Apparently super valu s get goods in first so maybe ring local sv
    Hope thus help s

Lisha wrote: »
    Try the aptamil website and ring the care line. They should tell you when shops will have it in stock.
    Apparently super valu s get goods in first so maybe ring local sv
    Hope thus help s

Cheers I tried every supermarket within a 50 mile radius yesterday and no joy, plenty of c&g comfort though...

• Advertisement

Cheers I tried every supermarket within a 50 mile radius yesterday and no joy, plenty of c&g comfort though...

Feic it's such a worry
    What about chemists?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭squrm

Feic it's such a worry
    What about chemists?

Yeah don't know if its near you but the chemists in the pharmacy in the Vista Primary Care place in Naas had some Aptimel around a week ago

Feic it's such a worry
    What about chemists?

Only mickey mouse ones around here. You can buy it on ebay for 100 quid!!!

I got sorted Dunnes in Charleville have it in stock. I rang the aptamil helpline and the girls are really nice to talk to and very helpful..

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

Mc cabes blanchardstown had it yesterday ! Try there

Advertisement