Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*CAO change of mind*

• 23-02-2013 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Does anyone know anything about change of mind before July 1st. I was gonna add extra courses to my level 8 and thought it was free online to change but came up it costs €10. It it only free between certain times?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

apparently it is free after some date in march I could be wrong though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

"The Change of Mind facility becomes available after May 5th. There is no fee for using the Change of Mind facility."

As long as they're not restricted courses you can add whatever you want up until the 1st of July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭BrownBear11

It's free of charge between May 5th and July 1st to use the change of mind facility online. You can add, remove or change the order of courses on your CAO then, although you're not allowed to add restricted courses such as Med. You're better off waiting until then to change your mind cos' there's a fee to pay if you do it between now and then and, frankly, I don't see the sense in paying that when it's free to do it in May/June. It's 10 euro to "amend" your CAO between now and March 1st but you only really need to do that if you're applying for a restricted course and you didn't have it down by the February 1st deadline or if you've made a mistake filling out the CAO itself :)

Edit: Looks like I was beaten to it :p

Advertisement