Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

testimonial on facebook etc.

Options
  • 23-02-2013 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys
    I hope you are all well.
    Currently when I finish a project, I email the client with a link to a quick 5 question surveythey fill in and they also include a one line testimonial which was grand.

The problem I have is that most just tell me to put in what I want them to say and they are starting to all look the same.

Now over the last month or so I have been toying with the idea of having a facebook page and twitter account but never know what to put on them.

So my question, is there any way that I can have something like the following.

I send the client an email with a link to a page on my website and instead of them filling in the survey, they just share a one line testimonial like the one line below on twitter or facebook.

“I have just used company xyz and am delighted with the service and would highly recommended them”

Is this possible and if so how? Sorry if it’s a dumb questions but I new to social media and would appreciate any feedback.

Advertisement