Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G Adventures tour Central America

• 23-02-2013 8:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any experience with doing one of the tours in Central America [Mexico, Belize, Guatemala] with G Adventures? Are they well organised? It's a level 3 Physical Grading - would low-average level of fitness be adequate for this? Is much money needed aside from the tour (accommodation is already paid)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I didnt go to central america with G adventures I did a 2 week tour in Peru with them, but I can say nothing bad about any aspect of my experience with them, from start to finish it was an amazing, professional experience, the local guides were really brilliant, the people in my tour group were a great bunch (i am in contact with them all since)...as for extra spending money, we didnt spend a lot really, evening meals were about all we bought, and not every night (they tell you how many are included beforehand)...so I actually didnt spend a lot on top of the original cost.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Met a few people on G tours in Honduras last year. They all seemed very happy. There are drawbacks in that some of them would have loved to have stayed longer in a place, others would like to escape annoying people in the group - but you'll get that in any organized tour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭Empsey

I am thinking doing this tour with Gadventure. Looks great and because I am afraid to travel to central America I am happy that we will have experienced guides.

Advertisement