Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ken Doherty Exhibition Night West Cork

• 23-02-2013 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

In association with Rosscarbery Ladies Football Club,

On Friday March 1st next at 8pm Ken Doherty former World Champion will be playing a Snooker exhibition in the Celtic Ross Hotel in Rosscarbery against the very best of local talent which will entail 9 frames of snooker against some of the best local talent in West Cork.
    Tickets are €20,An adult accompanying a child €30 and VIP Tickets €40 this includes time with Ken before the event chatting,taking photos and Front row seats guaranteed to reserve a ticket contact Celtic Ross Hotel reception on 1850 272 737 or myself Tim O'Sullivan 0863699164

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

Looking forward to welcoming Ken Doherty to Rosscarbery,West Cork Friday night next,if anybody would like to attend or even interested in playing him in a frame of snooker pm me and i will discuss it further

Anyone wanting tickets for Ken Doherty night would advise contacting the Celtic Ross Hotel 1850 272 737 or myself on 0863699164 a.s.a.p tickets close to sold out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭califano

Did this go off well?

Did this go off well?

Handy crowd,great buzz and atmosphere,Ken has a great way about him with people

• Advertisement
Advertisement