Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster Tickets

Options
  • 23-02-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi
    So many may laugh at this question but I like to collect little momentums from special events in life so bare with!
    So for Christmas I was given the gift of 2 tickets to see Carrie Underwood in the Olympia (Woo Hoo). The person who bought these tickets printed the tickets from the e-mail they were sent by Ticketmaster!
    When I go to the concert these 2 A4 sheets will get me into the gig no problem but I would prefer if I had actual tickets like you would get if you bought them in a Ticketmaster stall/shop, or if they came in the post.

I would like to keep the tickets as a memory of what I expect to be a fantastic gig, I don't like the idea of just keeping and A4 sheet full of ads....

So many may think this is ridiculous but I would like to know if anyone knows a way to get the actual tickets printed?

Thank you kindly :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Ahh you're not alone etickets suck. Don't think there's anything that can be done though I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

When you go to the gig, go to the box office and ask for your tickets (under the name/address) they were booked; play dumb if they say you were supposed to print them yourself. They'll reprint them on proper ticket stock for you.

If you go in and say you forgot to bring them or couldn't print them, they'll do the same.

I suppose to be extra safe, you could still bring the printouts with you in your pocket or whatever, but reprinting is never an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Trevor94

Thank you both!!
    Sinfonia I will try that in March and let you know how I get on ;)
    Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rivercool

Ask on the way out they will usually give you the stubs as a memento. Or check the floor as non sentimental people usually drop theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Greatest con job ever. Pay up to €6.35 booking fees and then print the ticket yourself? Yes, please!!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement