Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to study for LC

• 23-02-2013 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Was just wondering what's the best way to study and when should I start studying for the LC is fifth year summer too late for over 500 points?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

There isn't a 'best' way , it is different for each person , for many it is by doing exam questions for me it is studying straight out of the book for hours , that would be awful for other people , you will get to know what works for you , try different methods and at the end of studying test yourself to see how much you remembered then stick to the method that suits you , and no of course it isn't too late !

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Fmurr34

What works for me is I summarise a chapter or section I'm having difficulty with into smaller notes. Basically just taking the essential parts and keywords.

I find it's a lot easier to study notes that I have made myself, rather than those given to me by a teacher or from a book.

Good luck with your exams :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Sparkyhav

What subjects do you do, as certain subjects can be studied in different ways.

Advertisement