Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Expired] NEXT €15 off promotion code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

PM's sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2 twentytwoseven

They expire on the 7th oct

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Not a bargain alert but I received three emails this morning that appeared to be from Next saying my order was ready for collection. This is not from Next, the second half of the email is in Czech or Polish. I rang my local store and they said lots of people have received them and are advising to delete them straight away, she said their security team is investigating.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

if anyone has a code they are not using I'd be delighted with it !! thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Galadriel wrote: »
    Not a bargain alert but I received three emails this morning that appeared to be from Next saying my order was ready for collection. This is not from Next, the second half of the email is in Czech or Polish. I rang my local store and they said lots of people have received them and are advising to delete them straight away, she said their security team is investigating.

Also got two of these emails this morning.

• Advertisement

jellybear wrote: »
    Also got two of these emails this morning.

I PM'd them on facebook and they replied to say the emails where sent out by mistake and that they would be contacting customers shortly, hopefully that's what it was rather then a data breach. It just looked dodgy with the strange phone number and another language on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Icsics

They've tightened up on these, has to link to email u give according to next lady today

• Registered Users Posts: 2 twentytwoseven

Icsics wrote: »
    They've tightened up on these, has to link to email u give according to next lady today

It actually doesn't make a difference. There's two types being given out one for new customers and one is for customers to recommend a a friend. Once the recommend a friend code is used by a new customer another code is sent to the email that was given in store. So they actually have no idea who is gonna use that one first if you get me.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭OrlaFS2017

I'd love one too if there's one spare. Both my sisters due soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Icsics wrote: »

Haven't tried my current code yet but they've told me that every time before and it's never mattered if the addresses match so fingers crossed it's still the same!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

If anyone has an unwanted code I'd much appreciate it. Are there any specific stores where these can be obtained? It's a shame Next don't have a student discount.

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    If anyone has an unwanted code I'd much appreciate it. Are there any specific stores where these can be obtained? It's a shame Next don't have a student discount.

They still have them in the Jervis Street branch in Dublin.

Galadriel wrote: »
    They still have them in the Jervis Street branch in Dublin.
    Oh, thanks. How do I go about getting them? Do they just hand them out?

Oh, thanks. How do I go about getting them? Do they just hand them out?

Not when I was there, I just took some when I was at the counter buying something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I took a bunch of these recently from Next, is there anything that is supposed to be done with them before using? I'll post a few codes up if it's just the code that's required!

Luno wrote: »
    I took a bunch of these recently from Next, is there anything that is supposed to be done with them before using? I'll post a few codes up if it's just the code that's required!

No, you just need the code, you are better off PM'ing people that have requested codes on thread otherwise anyone can see and use them and then people won't know if they've been used or not.

I'll head into Jervis tomorrow in hopes of picking up a code. Does anyone have experience with getting a code when not making a purchase? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

To be honest in my nearest store in Cork there's rarely someone at the till, particularly when it's quiet.

If anyone would like a code PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

I'll head into Jervis tomorrow in hopes of picking up a code. Does anyone have experience with getting a code when not making a purchase? :P

In my local Next they'll easily give you a code even if you're not buying. They do ask for an email address but I've often given an address which doesn't correspond to the one I use when I order and it never matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

Luno wrote: »
    To be honest in my nearest store in Cork there's rarely someone at the till, particularly when it's quiet.

If anyone would like a code PM me.

Do you have any left Luno?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Winnie21

Does anyone have any codes they are not using? Would you like to PM them to me? I would be very very grateful :) Thank you

I've got a code that expires today (so I'm guessing in an hour and a half) if anyone needs one. Sorry for the short notice; it slipped my mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Winnie21

I've got a code that expires today (so I'm guessing in an hour and a half) if anyone needs one. Sorry for the short notice; it slipped my mind.

Aw I would have loved this but only saw your post now 😢 Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭McBain11

Anyone with any discount codes or promos by any chance?! Was going do buy a few things online in the next couple of days. Be much appreciated :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

Why do people bother post Discount Codes on this page when they have already EXPIRED.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭McBain11

Why do people bother post Discount Codes on this page when they have already EXPIRED.

I was hoping for some unexpired discounts codes or such, if they exist :D

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭gelsthe

Was told in store yesterday that these are coming out next week... €15 off an €40 spend

I was in Next, Jervis Street today and they had them at the till.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭starface

Anyone need codes? I have three

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

starface wrote: »
    Anyone need codes? I have three

Me please

Advertisement