Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish International Schools

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Heydeldel

Also interested in this. I saw a scheme looking for language assistants but not sure about teaching jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lablib

Thanks Heydeldel,

I know what you are talking about. I would be more interested in full time teaching jobs. I know Spain has international schools and they are becoming more popular. Think it is just a case of finding them and contacting them directly. I wonder if there are any ex pat sites that would have info, or a place to post to find information. It's an idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Theres some nice schools out there and you will find lots of international and british schools down near south Spain and Canaries, Alicante has a big school and theres a few on gibraltar whilst Gran Canaria has a large one too. Tenerife and Lanzarote have smaller ones but they are nice also.
    From the few I have been in, pay seems ok but conditions are very nice, private school = no discipline issues, no cold etc.

Try looking at COBIS website, its an umbrella group for british schools abroad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

There are loads of international schools on the Costa del Sol. The biggest one around here is Sotogrande International. Am I allowed to link here? The modding seems very draconian. I'll PM to you anyway.

There is a large forum covering the CDS area. If you ask there you will get many more links. I'll PM that also.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lablib

Thank you so much all. Can I ask one more question?
    Do any of you know of any teaching recruitment agency in Spain or Europe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

just try contacting them directly or else try cobis, lots of information about applying for jobs

Advertisement