Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish dilemma

• 23-02-2013 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey, I hate irish always have and I'm awful at it. What I want to know is if I just neglect it during studying and fail it at the leaving cert will universities care? I plan on going to England and so far their entry requirements just say six subject listed for example as A,AA,B,B,C, so if just don't tell them... Ps I'm doing 8 leaving cert subjects maybe 9 if I can not do Irish

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

If you fail it for the Leaving it might stop you from getting into certain Irish universities, and I know you intend to go to England but at least you'll have a broad range of options in case going to college in England doesn't work out. If you even just pass Irish in ordinary level you reach the requirements for most of the universities that require native Irish people to have the language and I reckon this is easily achievable for you.

Advertisement