Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet food donations

• 23-02-2013 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

Hello,

I hope this is not a thread that recurrs for the millionth time, but the recent one I found had been closed down, so I decided to post this here.

My cat recently started reacting to the food we always got for him and we have a decent amount left. Does anyone know any organisations in the Dublin area that accept food donations?

Again, sorry if this was debated beofre and thanks for the answers in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Hi OP,
    I'm not sure which thread you're referring to, but it may have been closed because people were posting rescue names, links to rescues etc. This is against the forum charter. But it's absolutely fine if people have suggestions for them to PM you.
    Hope this clarifies the situation for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭RaRaRasputin

Yeah it seems it was closed because of "naming" of oganisations. Thanks for clarifying this, any answer in private or in the forum is appreciated because I just don't want the food to be wasted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,119 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I would think that most rescues would be grateful so just find one in your area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Maybe you can ask your local vet? Some of them are boarding animals as well, and are grateful for a donation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭RaRaRasputin

Yeah I got some answers and will see the vet tomorrow anyway,
    so thanks for your help here.

I just felt bad chosing a random organisation when they all kind of need it...

• Advertisement
Advertisement