Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Touch] 14 pages of the same posts

Options
  • 23-02-2013 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

The I found a safe thread in after hours

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056884317?page=139

From the mod warning on page 128 on the touch version of the site. Super-Rush I think is the mod. All the pages have been the same with his post at the top. I have been getting the emails so I know new posts are appearing. It's on the latest iOS on an iPhone4S and I have cleared the cache and history and restarted the iPhone to no avail.

Sorry if this isn't the place for this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

This is the perfect place for the bug report, thanks. Super-Rush deleted a mountain of posts in that thread this evening, this is affecting pagination. We'll try resolve it as soon as we can :)

Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭full_irish

Just gotta say - kudos for the use of the word 'pagination'. That is all

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

This is the perfect place for the bug report, thanks. Super-Rush deleted a mountain of posts in that thread this evening, this is affecting pagination. We'll try resolve it as soon as we can :)

Danny

:eek: Boards developers never sleep :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

It took a while but this was folded in to recent changes to the touch site code.

Danny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement