Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clear cover for AGA-S

Options
  • 24-02-2013 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of clear cover that will fit the AGA-S? I realise that none is sold because it wouldn't work, but does anyone of a tank that will fit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

It won't work with a clear tank. The metal tank completes the circuit. Real Achilles heel.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

It won't work with a clear tank. The metal tank completes the circuit. Real Achilles heel.

Read my post!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Try a 5ml syringe body cut to size - works on the DID

Good idea, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

jamie72 wrote: »

Read my post!

I was only trying to help. Nobody else had responded to your post and I didn't pick up that you knew that the metal tank was required to complete the circuit.

Disappointed in the tone of your post back to me to be honest. I won't bother next time.

• Advertisement

Just hacked apart a T2 tank and it's *just* too small for the AGA-S body. I was considering heating it to try and make it fit, but i'd probably end up ruining the aga.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

what's your plan for the negative power?
    I ask because i'd be interested in doing this myself.

Just run a small piece of cable along the outside. I've plenty of different kinds, some of it is nearly flat, so it shouldn't be an issue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

running a thin ground wire down the side should do the trick.Would the VH genesis tanks fit?

• Advertisement

pmcmahon wrote: »
    running a thin ground wire down the side should do the trick.Would the VH genesis tanks fit?

It looks perfect, are the exact dimensions/specs listed anywhere for that tank?

It looks perfect, are the exact dimensions/specs listed anywhere for that tank?

I have a clear tank here you can have if you cover postage?,It has a few little hairline cracks in it but it's holding up at the moment with no leaks if you want to try it out?

I was told that the AGA-S has superior build quality and gives better flavour? It's my first rebuildable, so I don't know myself.

I was told that the AGA-S has superior build quality and gives better flavour? It's my first rebuildable, so I don't know myself.

I'd buy an aga-t far quicker than the VH for the extra 4 euro or so,the quality is in a different league.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

vaperus have the z-atty

gwan
    why not

Just ordered the VH, I'll let you know how it compares quality wise and if the tank fits.

I'd buy an aga-t far quicker than the VH for the extra 4 euro or so,the quality is in a different league.

Jumping between two threads here, but in the other one I've been warned that the VH goes to **** quite quickly, so I'll stick with modding the AGA-S for now. Yeah, I'll take it for the postage and update to let everyone know how I get on. Should be interesting. I'll PM you the address now and you PM me your paypal address. I'll send you the money on Wednesday when I get the dole :)

I have the aga-t but find very big and heavy.

vaperus have the z-atty

gwan
    why not

€ 144.99

:O

I have the aga-t but find very big and heavy.

I've the AGA-S and that's too heavy as it is, I can't even imagine what the AGA-T is like.

• Advertisement

€ 144.99

:O

wtf

The vh tank will not fit, it's to big and its a piece of crap compared to the aga-s.

Advertisement