Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunky Dorys Park to train station.

Options
  • 24-02-2013 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question:

Is it possible to get from the Drogheda United ground (excellent name, by the way) to the train station on foot in half an hour on foot? Or are we talkign a taxi here?

Many thanks!

P.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭HuntingDrog

Yeah. U'd be grand on foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Yeah. U'd be grand on foot.
    If you run maybe. You'd find it tight op.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

28 minutes walk according to Google maps. Tight as said.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

its a fair old walk now if google maps says 28 minutes itd probably take a bit longer than that to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Looking like a taxi, so. Thanks lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Dump the train, look at Matthews bus schedules ..... 5 mins from honkdopey ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,406 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

hmm... 5 minutes less if they leave at 10...

Where;s the McDonalds and how reliable are they?

p.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

Theres a stop on the north rd, 5 mins away from the ground, no need to go to McDonalds

Advertisement