Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody looking to rent out a room in Sydney?

Options
  • 24-02-2013 8:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Probably a long shot but is anyone currently looking to rent out a room in Sydney?

Not having much luck on gumtree, seems like every place I call they say the room is taken (take down the ad!).

I don't really have a preference on location, just that it's close to public transport and not far from CBD. E.g. North shore, Bondi, Randwick.

Or maybe someone else is also looking to rent a place and would be interested in getting a place together?

PM me if interested, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

I will have a room available in Pyrmont at the end of April if that is any use to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Lucifer-0

Feelgood wrote: »
    I will have a room available in Pyrmont at the end of April if that is any use to you.

Cheers but looking for somewhere ASAP.

If for some reason I'm looking again around that date I'll let you know.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Put an ad up on gumtree yourself stating that you're looking for a place. Include lots of information in it. I've gotten a good few texts and emails anytime I've done this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Feelgood wrote: »

It'd be of use to me! I'm moving out of my place on 5 May, will need somewhere after that.

Advertisement