Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six Nations in WA, is it shown on TV?

Options
  • 24-02-2013 9:24am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,

Working in Oz for a few weeks, west coast, Dont suppose any of the TV stations show the six nations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭KegglesMcS

What channel is that?

KegglesMcS wrote: »
    What channel is that?

ESPN is an American global cable television network focusing on sports-related programming including live and recorded event telecasts, sports talk shows, and other original programming. Its name derives from Entertainment and Sports Programming Network.
    Founded by Bill Rasmussen, his son Scott Rasmussen and Aetna insurance agent Ed Eagan, it launched on September 7, 1979, under the direction of Chet Simmons, the network's President and CEO (and later the United States Football League's first commissioner). The Getty Oil Company provided funding to begin the new venture via executive Stuart Evey. John Skipper is ESPN's current president, a position he has held since January 1, 2012.
    ESPN's signature telecast, SportsCenter, debuted with the network and aired its 50,000th episode on September 13, 2012. ESPN broadcasts primarily from its studios in Bristol, Connecticut. The network also operates offices in Miami; New York City; Seattle; Charlotte; and Los Angeles. The Los Angeles office, from which the late-night edition of SportsCenter is now broadcast, opened at L.A. Live in early 2009.
    While ESPN is one of the most successful sports networks, it has not been free from criticism, which includes accusations of biased coverage,[1] conflict of interest, and controversies with individual broadcasters and analysts. Everyday, ESPN releases a new episode of SportsCenter which is a one hour recap of the previous day's sports events. Several of the broadcasters on the show take on conflicting personalities leading to interesting sports debates. ESPN also provides live coverage of any breaking sports news that happens throughout the day. More recently, they have even developed text alerts through the ESPN application on the iPhone to alert fans of any breaking news from their favorite sports teams.

Sorry I just can't help myself at times. :D

ESPN is a Foxtel channel (like Sky's poor little brother but with more adds) and if I remember correctly is on the basic package so every pub should have it.

If your stuck I normally watch games by live streaming, just google Live Rugby Streaming and work through the links until you come across a quality feed.

Dosent really matter. Its over now.

Trust me, you were better off not seeing what happened yesterday.
    Roughly about 80% possession and still loosing...... How..

• Advertisement

Did you watch it? I heard it was brutal stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ah sure !

brutal , don't waste your time watching it.
    (from a French man ..........:mad: )

KegglesMcS wrote: »
    Did you watch it? I heard it was brutal stuff.

Words can't even start to describe what happened at Murryfield, it's not as if Scotland were good and worse could be to come.

Advertisement