Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

48 hour 50% Canterbury Licensed gear sale (i.e. Leinster gear)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

10 sterling delivery is a bit pricey. So are some of the items with limited sizes. Shame but thanks op

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

yeah im trying to get a few in on it, jerseys are pretty good value and the puffa vest

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭skydish79

fatcheese gives you 12% off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭kn

racso1975 wrote: »
    10 sterling delivery is a bit pricey. So are some of the items with limited sizes. Shame but thanks op

The few items I clicked on had all sizes up to 4xl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭mad m

If you change it to euros, it's 4euro delivery....obviously depending on the amount of items you have probably

Sorry my mistake, that was uk mainland...but suppose you could go through parcel motel?

Edit again: nope it's same price to ship to N.Ireland as to south!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

I just checked out through Amazon, selected my parents' NI address and standard delivery was £3.50 - useful for anyone with NI address registered on their Amazon account

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

keeps saying the stuff i want is out of stock, but only at checkout not at the te picking page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Siobh73 wrote: »
    I just checked out through Amazon, selected my parents' NI address and standard delivery was £3.50 - useful for anyone with NI address registered on their Amazon account

The joys of having a nordie address;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

Just ordered the Leinster puffa jacket, €11.50 delivery to Dublin.

Any idea how long it'll take?

Cheers by the way, great deals!

Advertisement