Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams Tickets Out Thursday

Options
  • 24-02-2013 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭

Is this going to be a 3 minute sell out fiasco?

What is the best way to try to secure tickets?

What is the story with the pre-sale, what is that about?

I am going to try to secure two tickets for the wife, any advice would be most appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Presale is on wednesday at 9:00am sharp, there is no registration process and no codes required, just join it on the dot and they will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.

I wouldn't say this will sell out on the first day, but best to get your tickets A.S.A.P when they go on general sale, as the remaining will be quite dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

but is the pre-sale on line?

I would think so, I've never heard of a presale being done any other way.

Any idea where you look for say the IRFU ones? I tried the IRFU site but I don't see anything, it also says the Aviva, I will have a look at that one and see

I don't know enough about the IRFU so I'm unsure about that.

The presale is on his website www.robbiewilliams.com.

It opens at 9:00am on wednesday, you don't need membership, just do as you would with ticketmaster, and be prepared to keep refreshing.

Think this is the only site the presale will take place, I haven't seen anything else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

What's the story with seating and pricing at the Aviva? Are the more expensive tickets for sit down ? Or is it more expensive to stand ? What are the lower tiers like in the Aviva ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,400 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Just got my presale tickets there - €90 all in for a pitch standing ticket. Pitch seems to be divided in two. Anybody been to a gig where they did that before? Are they going to have it split or is that just for illustrative purposes (see attachments)?

The cheapest tickets are the nosebleeds

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Jackasaurus rex

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Just got my presale tickets there - €90 all in for a pitch standing ticket. Pitch seems to be divided in two. Anybody been to a gig where they did that before? Are they going to have it split or is that just for illustrative purposes (see attachments)?

The cheapest tickets are the nosebleeds

its not normally that way. the mot was looking into it yesterday. pitch standing 1 is right at the stage where the pit normally is.
    if you want to be right at the front that's what you need. pitch standing 2 is behind this. mcd says you won't be able to move between. only what your ticket is for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭qwerty93

are they gone off sale again?? all im getting is that the tickets arent available

qwerty93 wrote: »
    are they gone off sale again?? all im getting is that the tickets arent available

prresale was limited so all the presale us probably gone so

• Advertisement

its not normally that way. the mot was looking into it yesterday. pitch standing 1 is right at the stage where the pit normally is.
    if you want to be right at the front that's what you need. pitch standing 2 is behind this. mcd says you won't be able to move between. only what your ticket is for.

That's what I was hoping for but my email confirmation makes no distinction between PS1 and PS2, just "GA" (General Admission).

On the ticketmaster.ie site PS1 enters via red route and PS2 via green route so maybe they will segregate.

By the way, here's the link to the presale....

Robbie Williams Presale

Shedite27 wrote: »

That's what I was hoping for but my email confirmation makes no distinction between PS1 and PS2, just "GA" (General Admission).

On the ticketmaster.ie site PS1 enters via red route and PS2 via green route so maybe they will segregate.

which did you go for? maybe your ticket will say if its1 or2

Thanks people for the help, got the tickets this morning no problem whatsoever, Mrs Royal Legend happy out :)

which did you go for? maybe your ticket will say if its1 or2
    Went for 1, got 1, but the ticket confirmation just says "GA" - General Admission

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Emm511

I went for Standing area 1 and my ticket says GA Standing area 1

Advertisement