Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this the last of consoles as we know ?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

o1s1n wrote: »
    The ones Retr0 mention were all failures.
    Oh, er, my bad. I've never actually owned a Sega console, only played them times where I'd trade with people who did. Systems I own/owned were Commodore 64, NES, SNES, N64, Cube, Xbox, Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3. The N64 expansion pack, yeah, it was a good addition to the console, but was a failure. I tried finding sales on it, but couldn't. I can only proxy it by how many people had games that used it. Looks like it would have been between 3 - 5 million depending on how generous we want to be in our guesswork.
    You missed the glory that was the Atari Jaguar CD attachment. You know, the add on that makes your console look like a jacks.
    I get a feeling they were going for a Star Trek Enterprise look - but failed.

Advertisement