Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek - Signed Headshots (valuation)

Options
  • 24-02-2013 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

My wifes dad had these signed headshots of various Star Trek characters up in his attic.

I'm trying to get a ballpark estimate on their worth.

sP0Z2l.jpg

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Very cool, but from what I understand a signed item isnt worth anything more that the item unless it comes with a certificate of authenticity

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

I'd tend to agree myself although I've no reason to believe they're not genuine. Is there any way I could get the items assessed in a official capacity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I'd tend to agree myself although I've no reason to believe they're not genuine. Is there any way I could get the items assessed in a official capacity?

Possibly, though the cost may outweigh what the items are worth? I really don't know. All I do know is that if you have an autograph its nothing but personal value unless it comes with a cert of auth.

I got my Empire Strikes Back VHS case signed by Billy Dee Williams here last year & the cert to accompany it was a few quid more on top of the autograph

Advertisement