Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value devices in US?

Options
  • 24-02-2013 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭

Heading to the US in a few weeks, and wondering what's the best value electronic item there at the moment? I'll be getting it online and shipping to a US PO box.
    Any electronics, phones, tablets etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Google Nexus 10... one of the fastest tablets, certainly the best display, yours for only 303 yoyos. ;)

But you'll have to order via US proxy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Cheers, I will have a look.

Can you recommend a good US proxy for ssl sites?

Looks like the credit card has to be US too for this to work. I don't know why google go to such lengths to stop people buying from other countries

• Registered Users Posts: 83,319 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

for the same reasons the world economy has done crap like that for centuries. google the Navigation Act some time.

• Advertisement

Bumping this thread. I'm off to the US next week, and wondering what's the best value electronic item there. Preferably not too large or heavy as I will be carrying it home

Advertisement