Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Handmade Leather 1907 shooting sling

• 24-02-2013 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

This is a reproduction 1907 pattern leather rifle sling. (what was used on the M1 Garand and still very popular in the US).

It's brand new. I bought it from a small gun leather makers in New Hampshire USA. It's hand made with all brass fittings and a really strong "new leather" smell. The guy that made it was keen to tell me that it's a shooting sling not a gun sling. There's a way of looping it around your arm for steady off hand shooting. (There's loads of videos on youtube about that though). Since bringing it home I never brought it into the field for the reason that it was "too good" so it's not getting any use.

Included are a set of 2x brand new Uncle Mike's 1 1/4" QD Swivels.

€45 inc. postage to ROI.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement