Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's suitable for the French document?

• 24-02-2013 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

My teacher has given our class very limited information on the document for the French oral. She insists that we bring in a picture of some part of France and talk about our holidays there (pretty boring for the examiner)

Are students allowed to do a project? I wanted to do one on Marjane Satrapi, a French speaking writer, and talk about her life and work and stuff. I have about six photos relating to her mounted on some card.

So would that be okay/allowed do you think? Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

My teacher told me you can do your document on anything as long as it is 2-D (on a sheet) and contains no English on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 HelloFluffy

Deadly, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Your teacher's idea is, to be honest, awful. Everyone does that when they can't think of anything else so you need a really high standard of French to get anywhere with it.

Your idea sounds excellent and, as said above, allowed. :) People in my class used 3D objects which isn't allowed but the examiner just said to our teacher to make sure anyone else doing it used 2D documents. Should be fine! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sganyfx

Could I do my document on a Rugby team out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

sganyfx wrote: »
    Could I do my document on a Rugby team out of interest?
    As long as there's no English on it anything could be used really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement