Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fix Topshop jeans :(

• 24-02-2013 4:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

I spilled foundation on my black leigh skinny jeans.... I tried to rub it as one would naturally do BUT it left a faded mark on the spot and around it where I rubbed it.
    I washed them but made no difference.

After this I read on the label not to rub isolated stains..

Any ideas on how I can get these spots back to being black? Ive only worn them a few times.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

What about dying them black? I've never dyed clothing so don't know how it'd work out, but it might be worth a try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Is the foundation all gone? if not try sponging with the suds from your shampoo. When it all gone and you just have a lighter area, dye is your only real option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭ciaracp

Hey op,

I had black leighs that faded on me so I dyed them. Unfortunately it didnt work out too well, try locate a good quality dye and you should be ok though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Is the foundation all gone? if not try sponging with the suds from your shampoo. When it all gone and you just have a lighter area, dye is your only real option.

Yup- I've washed them since,

I'm not having a good time with these jeans lately.

Advertisement