Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIL Travel Awards 2013 - Fully Funded Trips Abroad

• 24-02-2013 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I know you all have other things on your mind these days, but I can guarantee you, writing the 700 word essays to apply for many of these fully funded travel awards could be the best thing you do this week, scratch that, this year!

Cork-based not for profit EIL Intercultural Learning are now accepting applications for the 2013 Travel Awards, a unique scheme which allows people the opportunity to win a fully-funded volunteering trip to a variety of destinations, including Japan, Mexico and Ecuador.

- Secondary school students (16-18) can apply for cultural trips to Japan, Ecuador and Vermont, USA.

- Anyone over the age of 18 can apply for trips to Thailand and Mexico

- A special set of trips are available to those enrolled in an IT or University Access program, and Mature Students.

- EIL are also working with Active Retirement Ireland to offer one of their members a chance to win the experience of a lifetime.

Further info here http://www.eilireland.org/travel-awards, deadline is the 5th of March.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

I nearly won the Ecuador trip last year, made it to the last 5 and went to Dublin for the day to interview, I wrote the essay in literally less than two hours and I am no genius so I'd highly recommend taking the small bit of time to write an essay!

Advertisement