Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working in castleoaks hotel, castleconnell

• 24-02-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

i have an interview for a job in the castleoaks hotel and i was wondering of anyone has worked there before or knows someone who has. some hotels can be horrible to work in and it would be nice to get some inside info
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Hardly something to be discussed in a public form! If I was a potential employer I would not be impressed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

wingnut wrote: »
    Hardly something to be discussed in a public form! If I was a potential employer I would not be impressed...

Especially using your own name as a username(if real name).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Especially using your own name as a username(if real name).

Agree with this, but it should be Ok to ask what it's like to work there, I'd like to know if it was me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

wingnut wrote: »

I disagree. If the employer have nothing to be ashamed of, why would they care?

Advertisement