Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobseekers allowance

• 24-02-2013 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Have jobseekers allowance interview next week , just wondering what to expect .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

fantasy sports arena thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭BrenCann

Sorry new to this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

New to what, the internet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

BrenCann wrote: »
    Sorry new to this

Don't worry about it. pretty much just questions about current status,employment history and out goings. just answer truthfully and you have nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Odemwingie is that you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

I reckon it's a large waiter from Spain

No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

You should put your fantasy football rank on your C.V, Bound to look good to any potential employer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

iMuse wrote: »
    You should put your fantasy football rank on your C.V, Bound to look good to any potential employer :)

don't mention fantasy football if ur anything like me you'll spend half ur day in work distracted by the game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

If this thread is any indication of your navigation skills I'd advise you to find the interview location well in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭touts

Well Steve just don't mention your time as Ireland Manager. I know they generally say dont leave a hole in the CV but sometimes you're better off just saying you were in a coma.

Good ones , i am in fantasy footy league .I do the premier league one, but am doing crap in it.
    I think i will just start talking about Boards.ie during interview and ask him where does he see himself in 5 years.

Advertisement