Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Biology - what needs to be covered and what can be left out?

• 24-02-2013 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

I dont like photosynthesis or respiration at all? can i get away without covering these chapters?

What else doesnt need to be covered? Can I skip somethings in section 3?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Well nothing, if you want to do well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Photosynthesis and Respiration are two important chapters in biology. There's no way you should be leaving them out if you plan to do well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

you really cant leave out photosynthesis or respiration. You cant leave anything out really as the short questions are from anypart of the course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Well almost every year ,i say this because they usually come up every single year but you can never be definite are long questions on ecology, respiration or photosynthesis and some form of dna/genetics question, they usually always need to put in a plant question too, you don't know with the experiments! and the short question 1 is usually some kind of food question , therefore do all these topics all first very well! and then work through the other chapters after , leaving chapters like lymph which hardly ever comes up last incase you run out of time , check your papers for how often questions come up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

You're really just going to have to sit down and learn Photosynthesis & Respiration. I know it's hard because of all the equations but if you try simplify for yourself, i.e. go step by step and write notes on it yourself, you'll be able to understand it completely

• Advertisement
Advertisement